Deadline: 19 April 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Analyst in New Delhi, India.
The Financial Analyst will interact closely with other staff members in the F&M GP teams across South Asia.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support the project leaders in project implementation and facilitate the existing/new technical assistance projects in F&M GP portfolio, including developing excellent client relations, writing and reviewing project papers, funding proposals and supervisor reports, assisting in the documentation of project progress in WBG internal tracking systems, drafting terms of reference and requests for proposals, supporting the consultant selection and hiring processes and collecting and analyzing data from projects in order to update indicators in line with Monitoring & Evaluation requirements.
- Assist in the identification, negotiation and preparation of new technical assistance projects and procuring consulting services for F&M GP clients.
- Undertake regular monitoring of the consolidated F&M GP budget for India, in close coordination with Project Leaders, ensuring alignment with planned budget targets and flagging issues on a quarterly basis.
- Develop a process for tracking and monitoring India F&M GP performance against development targets. On a regular basis, in coordination with the Team Leaders, consolidate performance against development targets, across F&M GP projects in India, ensuring compliance with the WBG development goals and flagging issues as they arise.
- Participate actively in joint appraisal teams. Liaise between the F&M GP team and clients/partners on specific projects.
- Contribute to regional F&M GP strategy and work plan in South Asia to maximize financial and social returns of the projects/programs.
- Participate in / lead other initiatives as opportunities arise.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of hands on experience in financial inclusion and/or payments, or development finance.
- Relationship Management experience and ability to establish strong credibility among senior clients.
- Strong communication skills in speaking, writing and presenting.
- Demonstrated team player with willingness to contribute as needed to overall F&M GP work.
- Commitment to quality service, drive to exceed expectations, and proactive development of relations with clients.
- Strong analytical capabilities and conceptual skills encompassing development finance.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office software and ability to learn and adjust to new systems quickly.
- Ability to travel in India and possibly South Asia.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Fluency in English is essential to enable the staff member to produce concise written and oral reports.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.