Deadline: 20 April 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Control Analyst in Manila, Philippines.
The Financial Control Analyst will be responsible to coordinate the processing of overall administrative, reporting and processing activities in a specialized work area within the Institutional Administrative Expenses Unit.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Control Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Participate and assists in the maintaining, monitoring, and assessing sound internal controls over financial reporting.
- Assist in performing compliance testing; developing documenting, and monitoring business process and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review, analyses and identifies information technology requirements for effective and efficient operations; ensures accuracy and reliability of systems; proposes changes and revisions to existing systems and coordinates the needs of the work area with Systems Accountant and OIST through the coordinating specialist in charge.
- Perform administrative functions as required; participates in procedural and organizational review; participates in the formulation of the Section’s goals and objectives and the related plans and programs.
- Provide technical and procedural guidelines to other subordinate administrative staff.
- Coordinate, facilitates, obtains and provides required information and support in accordance with established procedures, in a tactful manner.
- Perform any other assignments as required and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan, including the preparation of draft memorandum and external correspondences for supervisor’s review.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with major in Accounting; Certified Public Accountant.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- At least 5 years experience in auditing or accounting with some supervisory role, preferably in a highly computerized environment.
- Good understanding of ADB’s products: loans, treasury investments, borrowings, equity investments, and guarantees.
- Good understanding of internal control concepts and business processes to assist in the maintaining sound internal controls and assessing risks related to financial reporting.
- Good understanding of accounting policies, practices and systems and general policies, procedures, guidelines and reporting requirements prevalent in a multilateral institution.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel large accounting related software, such as Oracle, and in the use of computer databases to input and extract information, and to generate standard and ad hoc financial reports.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to supervise staff and promote team work.
- Ability to plan and coordinate schedules in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to guide staff and to promote teamwork; proven supervisory and interpersonal skills, and ability to provide feedback to subordinate staff.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.