Deadline: 19 August 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Financial Control Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Control Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Process withdrawal applications under ADB public sector loans, grants, and cofinancing by critically reviewing withdrawal applications under the various disbursement procedures, ensuring compliance with Loan and Grant Regulations, disbursement procedures, and the service level standards.
- Support supervisors in monitoring the project expenditures claimed through Statement of Expenditure (SOE) and other simplified documentation procedures, assessing risk, and reviewing relevant evidences on sampling basis.
- Keep track of deposits, liquidations and reconciliation under Advance Accounts and prepares periodic reports thereon.
- Plan, organize, and provide guidance to junior processing staff to achieve peak performance when needed.
- Assist the National Staff in the review of project completion reports and providing inputs and comments.
- Prepare draft of various internal and external correspondence on disbursement-related matters for review by supervisors.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance with Certified Public Accountant designation.
- At least 5 year’s work experience in disbursement, project administration, or relevant professional experience in accounting and auditing in a computerized environment with some supervisory role, in a large organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of development organization’s operations, and disbursement procedures.
- Good understanding of internal control concepts and business processes to assist in the maintaining sound internal controls and assessing risks related to financial reporting.
- Proficiency with O365 software (e.g, MS Word, MS Excel, Teams) and large enterprise software, such as Oracle, and in the use of computer databases to input and extract information, and to generate standard and ad hoc financial reports.
- Good understanding of the business interaction between related work areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.