Deadline: 16 February 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Management Analyst in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Financial Management Analyst will provide necessary analysis and recommendations in finalizing the financial statements for other funds as per accounting principles and internal control framework established by IDB.
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Management Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Participate in the development of annual work plan and budget preparation activities, providing technical input and advising on key operational on accounting for treasury and investment products/portfolio.
- Provide data and historical information required as input to planning activities of the division.
- Participate in formulation and implementation of policies and procedures for the division.
- Work under technical guidance of division / department management to ensure compliance of all financial transactions with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP).
- Review and clear all treasury and investments related financial transactions for posting in SAP GL for all company codes.
- Undertake analysis and recommend corrective measures to improve accuracy and completeness of financial statements.
- Monitor the recording of financial transactions related to IDB treasury and investments in Misys.
- Carry out period analysis and valuation of swaps, sukuk investments and equity investments.
- Generate income accrual from Misys for all treasury investments and posting to SAP GL.
- Review inter fund reconciliations, resolve related issues, and follow up settlements.
- Review and report on the realized and unrealized gain/loss from Treasury investments.
- Monitor technical clearing accounts related to treasury investments.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance / Business Administration / any relevant discipline.
- CPA / CMA / ACCA are preferred but not a mandatory requirement.
- 8 years of relevant experience with Bachelor Degree, 5 years with Masters.
- Good communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.