Deadline: 29 May 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Management Analyst in United States.
The Financial Management Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the development of annual work plans and pipeline budgets, reviewing budgets and financial reports for accuracy, and other ad hoc financial requests as needed.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Management Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Provides general program operations assistance to project technical staff and administrators Assembles, formats, and maintains budget/financial information for new, existing, and ending contracts.
- Analyzes posted cost and revenue to actual posted.
- Researches issues and initiates AP, GL, and revenue adjustments as needed Assists in the preparation and review of budget realignments, narrations, and justifications.
- Creates/modifies budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements.
- Ensures compliance with government contracting regulations Performs the initial job setup function and on-going project maintenance within the corporate accounting system.
- Generates monthly project accruals Works collaboratively with technical staff on project forecasting.
- Administers project reconciliations by ledger account.
- Some travel may be required.
Applicants must have-
- Degree in financial management, business administration, accounting, economics, international affairs, or related field.
- 3 years of experience working with donor-funded budgets, preferably USAID.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint preferred.
- Strong accounting, business, and administration skills.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy Good organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.