Deadline: 4 December 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Grants and Compliance Officer in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 5 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Grants/Compliance Officer will manage grants portfolios, in accordance with Palladium’s and USAID policies and procedures.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grants and Compliance Officer will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Implement grant activities at the state level under Task Order 6.
- Identify funding opportunities, prepares and processes grant applications, and oversees grant management and implementation for all public-sector opportunities.
- Ensure all sub-awards comply with the rules and regulations of governments and other multilateral donors.
- Strengthen and maintain the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, reporting, requisite controls, and monitoring.
- Serve as primary point of contact for post-award grants implementation and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Review internal documents and processes for compliance from time to time.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, or any other relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of experience in grant, business, finance, accounting, or any other relevant field can be substituted for an advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing grants for donor organizations.
- Experience with USAID grants management system highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets and client expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.