Deadline: 4 December 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Grants and Compliance Officer in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 5 years.
The Grants/Compliance Officer will manage grants portfolios, in accordance with Palladium’s and USAID policies and procedures.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grants and Compliance Officer will perform the following functions-
- Implement grant activities at the state level under Task Order 6.
- Identify funding opportunities, prepares and processes grant applications, and oversees grant management and implementation for all public-sector opportunities.
- Ensure all sub-awards comply with the rules and regulations of governments and other multilateral donors.
- Strengthen and maintain the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, reporting, requisite controls, and monitoring.
- Serve as primary point of contact for post-award grants implementation and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Review internal documents and processes for compliance from time to time.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, or any other relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of experience in grant, business, finance, accounting, or any other relevant field can be substituted for an advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing grants for donor organizations.
- Experience with USAID grants management system highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets and client expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.