Deadline : 5 February 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants and Subcontracts Assistant in Ukraine.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Grants and Subcontracts Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist grants and subcontracts manager in the production, review, and management of grants and subcontracts.
- Assist during applications, approvals, implementation, and close-out processes.
- Provide administrative support in preparation of RFA/RFP/RFQs and after final confirmation, post announcement packages on official websites.
- Provide administrative support to recruitment process for short-term technical assistance that includes inviting applicants for interviews, searching for reference checks and visual compliance, sending notifications to the selected or rejected applicants.
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard grants, subcontracts, and procurement files and databases, labeling, and ensure that all files are timely and completely uploaded to SharePoint.
- Provide information to grants and subcontracts team on inventory, which was procured under grants and provide information on inventory disposition plans and schedules.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree, preferable in business administration, finance, or related field.
- At least 2 year’s of relevant working experience in grants/subcontracts and/or procurement is required.
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs, particularly USAID strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Office applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.