Deadline: 12 July 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Grants Manager in Sri Lanka.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grants Manager will perform the following functions-
- Develop grants manual under oversight of contracting, operations, and finance director
Work with chief of party and technical teams to develop grants strategy.
- Operationalize technical strategy for research and innovative energy ideas through the grant portfolio.
- Ensure grant processes are carried out in alignment with USAID rules and regulations and Chemonics’ policies for grants under contract, as well as with U.S. government and Chemonics ethical standards.
- Draft grant solicitations, selection memoranda and grant packages (e.g., grant, negotiation memorandum).
- Oversee grant implementation in accordance with grant terms.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, business or public administration, or similar field relevant to grant management
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in grants administration, preferably on a USAID-funded project.
- Experience working with NGOs or government entities with activities related to grants development and implementation.
- Familiar with USAID regulations governing grants under contract.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of USAID-specific reporting requirements.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in Sinhalese and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.