Deadline: 15 July 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Head of Financial Reporting and Compliance in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Head of Financial Reporting and Compliance will be responsible for the corporate internal and external financial reporting in DRC and for defining and maintaining the policies for our financial processes.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Head of Financial Reporting and Compliance will perform the following functions:
- Provide timely financial reports of high quality for management as well as the annual report.
- Be in charge of the budget procedure and involved in audits by donors.
- Oversee the process of interim audit and year-end audit with our statutory external auditors and hold the secretariat of our Audit Committee.
- Work together with the team, the management team in Finance, and business decision makers in whole organisation.
- Follow this implementation together with the rest of the management team in Finance, and to contribute to solutions and problem solving.
Applicants must have:
- University degree or equivalent within a relevant area.
- At least 5 year’s experience at management level within Finance in an international organization (e.g. in an INGO or an international commercial organization).
- Well documented experience with statutory financial reporting and audit coordination, preferably also experience with institutional donors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish.
- Experience of managing implementation of ERP solutions will be an advantage.
- Nationality of Denmark.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV in English through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.