Deadline: 25 June 2020
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer (Social Security) in Rome, Italy. The duration of this post is 2 years.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer (Social Security) will perform the following functions-
- Plan and deliver services in designated human resource field(s).
- Consult with ‘designated business partners’ on specific HR requests, issues, and problems, and provides advice, policy interpretations, and options on how to proceed.
- Analyze requirements and researches and analyzes information, data, statistics, and/or trends for the preparation of plans, strategies, reports, policies and/or other products.
- Review on-going service delivery, related policies, procedures, systems to recommend changes, develop proposals, and coordinate updates/revisions.
- Collaborate in the development of information/training materials and products to increase understanding of HR services and policies, promote capacity development and facilitate change across the Organization.
- Research and provide information to management and staff to resolve problems and/or reach agreement on various issues.
- Lead short-term work groups and participates on Organization-wide committees and working groups.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or other related fields.
- 5 year’s of relevant experience in administration, including experience in employee benefit programmes and social security matters.
- Work experience in more than one location or area of work, and particularly in field positions is desirable.
- Extent and relevance of experience in administration of employee benefit programmes and social security matters.
- Extent and relevance of experience in cost recovery activities.
- Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of another FAO official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.