Deadline: 25 June 2020
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer (Social Security) in Rome, Italy. The duration of this post is 2 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Human Resources Officer (Social Security) will perform the following functions-
- Plan and deliver services in designated human resource field(s).
- Consult with ‘designated business partners’ on specific HR requests, issues, and problems, and provides advice, policy interpretations, and options on how to proceed.
- Analyze requirements and researches and analyzes information, data, statistics, and/or trends for the preparation of plans, strategies, reports, policies and/or other products.
- Review on-going service delivery, related policies, procedures, systems to recommend changes, develop proposals, and coordinate updates/revisions.
- Collaborate in the development of information/training materials and products to increase understanding of HR services and policies, promote capacity development and facilitate change across the Organization.
- Research and provide information to management and staff to resolve problems and/or reach agreement on various issues.
- Lead short-term work groups and participates on Organization-wide committees and working groups.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or other related fields.
- 5 year’s of relevant experience in administration, including experience in employee benefit programmes and social security matters.
- Work experience in more than one location or area of work, and particularly in field positions is desirable.
- Extent and relevance of experience in administration of employee benefit programmes and social security matters.
- Extent and relevance of experience in cost recovery activities.
- Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of another FAO official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.