Deadline: 29 November 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Implementing Partnership Mgmt Specialist in N’Djamena Chad.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Implementing Partnership Mgmt Specialist will perform following functions-
- Provide technical support to the country office in the formalization of implementing partnerships with government, civil society organizations and other implementing partners in line with relevant policies, procedures and guidelines, including the CSO Procedure and guidance on work plans.
- Coordinate with and seek technical support of the Regional Office on implementation of the CSO and HACT procedures.
- Contribute to the design of and implement quality assurance strategies/processes for the implementation of the CSO procedure.
- Analyze and monitor cash transfers at the country office level, paying particular attention to outstanding direct cash transfers more than 6 months.
- Serve as the custodian of all implementing partnership documentation such as assessment and assurance reports, PCAs, SSFAs and programme documents, ensuring that they are adequately circulated in the office and properly archived.
- Participate in country office ERM exercises to ensure that risks for implementing partnership management are identified, and mitigation measures put in place.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: Development studies, International Development, Business Administration, Financial Management, Economics, Auditing, Project/Programme Management or another relevant technical field.
- 5 years of professional experience in 1 or more of the following areas is required: programme development/management, financial planning and management, or another related area.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in French & English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.