Deadline: 8 July 2020
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Investment Analyst in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 2 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Investment Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Assist in preparing analytical sections of country and sector strategies and client pitchbook.
- Prepare sector mapping to target potential clients and business opportunities.
- Prepare industry/ market research as input to Country Private Sector Diagnostics.
- Identify key stakeholders as input to business development and client engagement planning.
- Research prospective client companies or governments for alignment with IFC strategic, financial and integrity criteria.
- Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market information as well as relevant E&S matters. Coordinate with client to obtain necessary information.
- Analyze financial statements/projections, build financial models and run sensitivities, with accountability for its factual accuracy.
- Gather and summarize project/sector/country benchmarking information to be used to capture lessons learned, with accountability for factual accuracy.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with specialization in finance or an MBA or other.
- Master’s in a related field.
- 3 year’s of work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects.
- Ability to conduct market/industry research and analysis.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables.
- Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF and comparable company analysis to support informed decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenarios analysis and diligence in the quality of own work.
- Ability to gather and assess relevant data to facilitate the assessment of credit and non-financial risks associated to projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.