Deadline: 22 July 2020
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Manager, Finance in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
IsDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager, Finance will perform the following functions:
- Managerial Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Finance and Information Technology Department plans, in line with the corporate objectives.
- Manage the implementation of Finance Division mandates, providing leadership and facilitating work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Finance and Information Technology Department.
- Proactively review and streamline the process and activities being undertaken in delivering the division mandate to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness and reduce operational risks.
- Provide input for annual report, strategy formulation, capital increase proposals, resource mobilization proposals.
- Policies and Procedures
- Develop a comprehensive policies, procedures and guidelines manual covering all functions and activities within the division.
- Responsible for preparation of the financial statements including adopting appropriate accounting policies and make necessary recommendations to ensure compliance with latest IFRS and IFSB standards.
- Develop and implement effective internal control mechanism and corporate governance guidelines of ICIEC to ensure assets are safeguarded and liabilities properly managed.
- Provide guidance on interpretation of policies and procedures, relevant IFRS pronouncements and legislative regulations applicable for the division; supervises compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements.
Applicants must have:
- Prior experience in Finance, with minimum 10 year’s of experience inmanaging treasury and investment operations in Finance/Banking Industry, Investment houses or other financial institutions.
- CA/CMA/CPA certification is required.
- Relevant certifications such as CFA is an added advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English essential, additional languages such as Arabic, French is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IsDB.