Deadline: 28 June 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Manager, Public Financial Management (PFM) in Washington, DC, United States.
The primary responsibilities of the Manager, PFM are related to business development and technical leadership, with the possibility for some project management in future.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager, Public Financial Management will perform the following functions:
- Business Development:
- Contribute substantially to the identification, assessment, and general positioning for new business opportunities, including those issued under the PFM II IDIQ, of which Palladium is a prime holder.
- Support go/no-go decisions, as well as teaming, staffing, and budgeting for on-going proposals in conjunction with capture manager, proposal coordinator, and other team members.
- Technical Leadership:
- Conduct short-term technical assignments on topics such as inclusive policy dialogue, transparent revenue administration, budgeting, and expenditure management, and public sector capacity building, among other relevant topics.
- Provide technical input into the design, planning and delivery of international development projects for USAID and other international donors.
- Project Management:
- For assigned projects, interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review, and report as required.
- Support Project Directors in the performance management of project teams.
- Provide support to project work planning, budgeting, and progress/financial reporting.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant Qualifications.
- Experience in international development, including familiarity with USAID and other international donors.
- Demonstrated expertise and professional network in PFM and economic governance, including hands-on field implementation experience in developing countries.
- Track-record of business development success, performing a variety of functions on proposal teams including capture management and lead technical writing.
- Consult experience involving business development and/or project management for USAID contracts.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: French, Arabic, Spanish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.