Deadline: 28 July 2020
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Manager, Relationship Management in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
IsDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager, Relationship Management will perform the following functions:
- Relationship and Portfolio Management
- Initiate the process of ITFC’s intervention (trade finance and development) in any designated market, including country/regional review and market review as per ITFC’s business plans and objectives and in line with the rules and regulations guiding ITFC’s operations.
- Act as focal point for the clients throughout the deal cycle, from deal generation to deal closure, and coordinating all communications between the clients and other ITFC functions, including Legal, Credit & Structuring, Operations, and any remedial related issues, including over-dues or complaints in the first step as defined in the Complaints Management Process.
- Receive Financing Requests from prospective clientele and following up on the emerging needs and requirements.
- Conduct due diligence on prospective deals by evaluating the associated risks in a robust manner.
- Conduct and coordinating (in case of Clean and Structured Financing) field visits to validate key aspects of the concerned clientele, as required.
- Conduct thorough reviews of client profiles, related documentation and financials in order to validate the client’s financial standing and risk exposure.
- Integrated trade solutions & client advisory
- Develop in depth understanding of the development needs of the countries assigned and devising strategies for ITFC’s interventions by way of proposing integrated solutions to contribute to advancing the development agenda of the countries under supervision.
- Work with the Trade & Business Development Department to see to it proposed programs are further developed and designed for effective implementation, in line with ITFC strategy and available resources.
- Liaise with prospective clientele to build awareness around the nature of Islamic Trade Finance products offered by ITFC, including main modes of financing, the rules of financing and a general guide on Shari’a compliant products.
- Advise prospective clientele on trade programs designed for trade promotions & facilitation with the aim of contributing to their economic development. Managing Regional Presence.
- Establish country/area specific strategies for effective market penetration and deal generation in the designated region for ITFC’s offering. Identifying target sectors and clientele.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s / Post Graduate Degree, preferably MBA with a specialization in Finance /Accounting /Marketing / International Business / or Trade.
- Minimum 5 year’s.
- English & Arabic are compulsory.
- French is preferable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IsDB.