Deadline: 22 August 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Nutrition) in Yaounde, Cameroon.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will perform following functions:
- Collecting data on the different components of the project:
- Ensure provision of timely information on the status of project activities, related issues, and reports.
- Develop a dashboard for the project and update it monthly.
- Design data collection tools for staff in UNICEF sub-offices.
- M&E of the grant:
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of the project operations.
- Supports the M&E component of the grant, including an ongoing review of the project performance monitoring framework, annual work plan, evaluation plan and management of evaluations.
- Monitoring of funds utilization and review of project budgets.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Program Monitoring and Evaluation or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting & Finance related field or program monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
- English written and oral fluency, with a good knowledge of French.
- Nationality of Cameroon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.