Deadline: 14 November 2016
International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Office Administrator in Mandalay, Myanmar.
The Office Administrator will report to the IDLO Country Director, South Sudan, and work in close collaboration with IDLO Headquarters.
IDLO empowers people and enables governments to reform laws and institutions that promote peace, justice, social development and sustainable economic growth.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Office Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Under the overall supervision of the National Program Manager, supervise the day to day work for the Mandalay ROL Center in accordance with the workplan and other management and implementation frameworks described in the Terms of Reference for the Rule of Law Centers.
- Provide ongoing support to the operational and logistical processes required for the establishment and functioning of the Mandalay Rule of Law Center including procurement, financial reporting and human resources.
- Ensure that the Mandalay ROL Center manages the logistical and implementation requirements of each training course, special event, and meeting, including site and refreshment selection, participant coordination, travel arrangements, and meeting materials.
- Oversee and/or provide support for the day-to-day administrative and logistical requirements of the Mandalay ROL Center in coordination with the Office Assistant.
- Line manages the Office Assistant for the Mandalay ROL Center.
- Manage and record all HR related activities in accordance with IDLO and ROL Center rules and
- Monitor program expenditures, status of implementation and utilization of funds and ensure compliance with IDLO Financial Procedures.
- Contribute to project and/or budget revisions as required.
- Record and document all expense transactions for the Mandalay Rule of Law Center in compliance with project and IDLO regulations.
Applicants must have-
- University level degree in management, finance, accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years of significant relevant professional experience in the field of administration and
- Work experience in either capacity development, program management and/or project office Management.
- Work experience in the Rule of Law Centers project preferred.
- Fluency in Myanmar and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their IDLO Personal History Form (PHF), resume and cover letter via the given website.
For more information, please download the PDF IDLO.