Deadline: 9 July 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Assistant in Buea, Cameroon. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Operations Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Implementation of operational and financial management strategies.
- Accounting and administrative support.
- PPRD cash management.
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- At least Master’s Degree in Finance, Management, Business or Public Administration, or equivalent, will be required.
- At least 3 year’s of relevant working experience in both administrative & finance domains, and in any other operational domain such as logistics, procurement, at the national or international level is required. NB: (The relevant Administrative & Finance experience must be at least 2 years).
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems are required.
- Experience with ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft, desirable and will be an asset.
- Working experience in Finance or accountancy with an international NGO, Organism, or UN will be an asset.
- Knowledge of IPSAS and/or IFRS desirable.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of French is required and other local languages in the regions ( BUEA) (pidgin, etc… is desirable).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.