Deadline: 19 January 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Operations Associate in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Associate will perform the following functions:
- Appropriate and consistent application of administrative policy and procedures and timely implementation to support operations at the country or sub-country levels.
- Budget preparation and implementation are properly administered in the area of administrative management and services.
- Provide support to the supervisor in organizing and maintaining appointments, calendars and schedules of meetings.
- Contribute to the reviews of contractual arrangements related to administrative and operational support and monitors payments against contractual obligations.
- Partnership, coordination and collaboration.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned as required.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary School, University level courses in administration, finance, or any other related field of discipline relevant to the job is an asset.
- Minimum 6 year’s of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Nationality of Sierra Leone.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.