Deadline: 12 July 2017
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations and Logistics Manager in Abuja, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 4 years.
The Operations and Logistics Manager will manage day-to-day operations for mid-sized operational services.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations and Logistics Manager will perform the following functions-
- Organising and providing a well-managed and efficient work place for employees and consultants.
- Maintaining oversight of procurement activities as needed.
- Carrying out routine and complex activities with accuracy.
- Ensuring that all services provided are aligned with NIAF/McKinsey plans and priorities.
- Occasional travel to outlying states for the purpose of meeting with clients and suppliers.
- Overseeing a broad range of operational activities including those relating to Protocol, Property Management, Fleet Management and IT and Communications.
- Initiating all appropriate risk management protocols/guidance/tools/support services, related to the safety and security, and the protection of assets.
Applicants must have-
- Degree with a focus on Finance, Management or any Degree relevant to the position.
- At least 5 years of documented project management experience.
- Excellent MS Office skills including: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- At least 2 years experience with logistics coordination.
- Ability to organise clerical work, administration, and control systems.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.