Deadline: 24 July 2020
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Officer in Kampala, Uganda. The duration of this post is 24 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Operations Officer will perform the following functions:
- Operation Delivery
- Manage and organiseintegrated process delivery, optimising the use of guidelines and procedures within projects and/or a field office.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Maintain a management information system to monitor and analyse data on operation support services performance and resources.
- Give input on performance of field of operations to Operations Manager.
- Business Development
- Assess support requirements against project objectives and operating environment.
- Inform on support activities during future project implementation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or higher vocational working & thinking level with relevant work experience of 7 year’s in operations.
- Private sector experience will be an added value.
- Good understanding of complex and large-scale procurement of goods and services preferred.
- Professional training in procurement, accounting and Information technology is desired.
- Proven experience in supporting project planning, reporting and budget management.
- Self-motivated person with good leadership, teamwork, coaching, communication, networking and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within tight deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.