Deadline: 21 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Operations Officer in New Delhi, India.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Operations Officer will perform the following functions:
- Operation of financial, budget, information & communication technology, supply & logistics, human resource and administrative management strengthened and maintained for YuWaah.
- Accurate and consistent interpretation and application of operations policy and procedures implemented to support operations at the country and sub-country levels.
- Fiduciary responsibility for funds and assets effectively secured and timely executed for optimum utilization by taking appropriate decision on all operational and financial transactions, disbursement of funds, and administrative arrangements.
- Effective technical input provided in strategic planning and policy recommendations in the area of operations, taking initiative in improving and implementing operations management systems.
- Basic office services effectively provided to enhance staff safety and productivity.
- Operations components of the CPMP (Country Programme Management Plan) and annual work plan of the office timely prepared, as well as all operational reporting requirements fully met for the office.
- Compliance with all operational systems and procedures effectively monitored and corrective measures taken as appropriate to ensure integrity in all financial and other administrative operations of the office.
- Staff learning/development for effective operations performance programme developed, implemented and enhanced for capacity building. All implementing partners’ accountability ensured regarding supply and financial assistance.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in accounting, business administration, economics or financial management and membership – or enrolled for membership – of recognized professional accountancy body.
- Minimum 2 year’s of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: office management, finance, accounting, ICT, human resources, supply and administration and/or other related fields.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.