Deadline: 13 December 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnership Finance Manager in Tehran, Iran. The duration of this post is 8 months.
The Partnership Finance Manager will support the Partnership Manager developing the financial framework applicable to all members of the partnership in order to ensure accurate and on time financial reporting and strong donor compliance.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnership Finance Manager will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements.
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures.
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows.
- Training of line managers and staff with financial responsibilities.
- Implement anti-corruption policy.
- Provide regular analysis and reports.
- Ensure that key learnings are extracted from operations regarding protection, and incorporate them into program strategy and staff development processes.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience from working as a senior Financial Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated expertise with EC donors, namely DEVCO, is mandatory.
- Successful experience of capacity building/coaching of a national team is required.
- Experience with Partnership Management.
- Experience in resource mobilization and working with various donors and conversant with their technical frameworks and strategies.
- Knowledge of the refugee/displacement context in Iran and Afghanistan is a plus.
- Ability to cope with stress, to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in team.
- Positive attitude “can do” and solution-oriented.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.