Deadline: 13 December 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnership Finance Manager in Tehran, Iran. The duration of this post is 8 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Partnership Finance Manager will support the Partnership Manager developing the financial framework applicable to all members of the partnership in order to ensure accurate and on time financial reporting and strong donor compliance.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnership Finance Manager will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements.
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures.
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows.
- Training of line managers and staff with financial responsibilities.
- Implement anti-corruption policy.
- Provide regular analysis and reports.
- Ensure that key learnings are extracted from operations regarding protection, and incorporate them into program strategy and staff development processes.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Minimum 4 years of experience from working as a senior Financial Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated expertise with EC donors, namely DEVCO, is mandatory.
- Successful experience of capacity building/coaching of a national team is required.
- Experience with Partnership Management.
- Experience in resource mobilization and working with various donors and conversant with their technical frameworks and strategies.
- Knowledge of the refugee/displacement context in Iran and Afghanistan is a plus.
- Ability to cope with stress, to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in team.
- Positive attitude “can do” and solution-oriented.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.