Deadline: 09 March 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Principal Investment Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Principal Investment Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Origination and Processing
- Supervises the supports to portfolio companies on various management, strategy and funding issues.
- Networks and interacts with governments, agencies, entrepreneurs, advisors, other investors, corporates and other key stakeholders in the Asian start-up ecosystem.
- Oversees the day-to-day fund/platform operations and administration, including portfolio and impact monitoring and management and investor/donor reporting.
- Leads the development and implementation of processes for efficient and effective management of funds/platforms, including ADBV.
- Oversees the fund-raising activities of BDT’s funds/platforms.
- Knowledge Management
- Leads in maintaining knowledge of best practices.
- Overseeing in-house seminars and workshops.
- Leads the development of briefs, manuals, brochures and other publications related to equity investments.
- Staff Supervision
- Provides leadership, supervises the performance, monitors and feedbacks on performance, and ensures on-going learning and development of reporting staff
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a business or finance related field
- At least 12 years of relevant professional work experience in originating, negotiating structuring, executing, and managing equity investments in infrastructure, financial, agriculture, health and/or education sectors
- Experience of managing venture capital investments and/or experience as a private equity fund manager would be considered an advantage
- International experience working in development in several countries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.