Deadline: 5 May 2017
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement and Contracts Assistant in Manila, Philippines.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Procurement and Contracts Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist in monitoring and compliance by the business units in submitting the periodic SLA and Performance Evaluation Reports.
- Assist in the evaluation of requests for contract amendments and revisions received from the contractors.
- Coordinate the prompt processing of the business unit’s requests in accordance with the current procurement procedures.
- Assist in the review of existing contracts to recommend for the contract rebidding/renegotiation or the termination/extension of the contract.
- Assist in preparing reports, recommendations and other necessary documentation pertaining to contracts monitoring and administration.
- Assist in the audit review by providing required information or documents to facilitate the periodic internal or external audit reviews.
- Assist in procurement control by checking prospective suppliers’ eligibility in compliance with ADB Anticorruption Policy.
- Provide administrative support to internal/external audit requests.
- Provide clerical support in the review and analysis of all information and documents (financial statements, legal documents and other related documents) provided by suppliers to ensure completeness, accuracy and veracity.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Engineering, Law, Business Administration, Accounting or other relevant disciplines. Professional Certification (e.g. CPSM, CIPS, CPA) an advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in a relevant field.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the ADB (or similar) policies, guidelines, and procedures in procurement operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of ADB’s relevant software used in the procurement process and records management.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.