Deadline: 23 March 2023
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Senior Analyst in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 12 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Senior Analyst will the following functions:
- Implementation of procurement and operational strategies
- Procurement planning
- Management of procurement cycle
- Long Term Agreement (LTA) and contract management
- Support to Operations Activities
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Financial Management or a related field is required.
- Advanced Degree or equivalent in preferably in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management, Law, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
- First-level university degree in combination with four (4) years of experience at the international level in procurement management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- For those who do not have a degree in Procurement of Supply Chain Management, the Chartered Institute of Supply and Management (CIPS) or similar international Certification is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in international public procurement is required
- Experience in operations and administrative support is required
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders in developing and developed countries is desirable
- Some experience in UN system organizations, preferably in a developing country, is desirable.
- Experience in the use of Enterprise systems, including OneUNOPS, is desirable.
- Experience use of Google Suite applications is desired.
- Fluency in English is required
- Intermediate knowledge of French would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.