Deadline: 23 July 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Services Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Procurement Services Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Perform analysis and reporting to support the monitoring of Procurement Services global supply function, as well as programme and financial management of supply financing activities.
- Run and analyze reports on Divisional Key Performance Indicators and Procurement Services Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepare KPI presentations and propose follow up actions.
- Develop and maintain tools and models for regular reports, data analysis, including tools for data-validation, end-to-end performance management, monitoring for both procurement and supply financing ensuring data are validated and consistent.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly system data and presentations for Centre reports, Advisory Bodies meetings, including monitoring reports for PS transactions within the Business Units and to external stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring, analyses and follow-up on PS transactions, including supply financing activities.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University course work or diploma in business, financial management or related field desirable.
- Completion of secondary degree.
- 5 year’s of work experience in public or private sector with proficiency in use of data processing systems.
- Systems competent with knowledge of SAP, advanced EXCEL, Power BI and ACCESS.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.