Deadline: 4 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Services Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Procurement Services Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Perform analysis and reporting to support the monitoring of Procurement Services global supply function, as well as programme and financial management of supply financing activities.
- Run and analyze reports on Divisional Key Performance Indicators and Procurement Services Key Performance Indicators. Prepare KPI presentations and propose follow up actions.
- Develop and maintain tools and models for regular reports, data analysis, including tools for data-validation, end-to-end performance management, monitoring for both procurement and supply financing ensuring data are validated and consistent.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly system data and presentations for Centre reports, Advisory Bodies meetings, including monitoring reports for PS transactions within the Business Units and to external stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring, analyses and follow-up on PS transactions, including supply financing activities.
- Support on Forecast preparation and acts as focal point for PS forecast and ensures that forecasts are monitored regularly.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary degree.
- University course work or diploma in business, financial management or related field.
- Proficiency in additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish).
- 5 year’s of work experience in public or private sector with proficiency in use of data processing systems.
- Systems competent with knowledge of SAP, advanced EXCEL, Power BI and ACCESS.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.