Deadline: 1 June 2020
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Collect and compile data on programme activities to support reporting on programme delivery.
- Provide information on programme expenditures and status of programme budget.
- Process, format and proof-read reports, documents, publications and correspondence related to the work of the unit from draft texts.
- Review and direct correspondence, calls and queries to appropriate contacts; provide for background information; respond to routine enquiries.
- Make arrangements for meetings, seminars and events: implement logistics, prepare correspondence, compile and distribute documents, make administrative arrangements.
- Initiate and follow up on administrative and financial actions related to staff management, non-staff support, travel, payments, and procurement.
- Perform other duties as required.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary School Education.
- 3 year’s of relevant experience in financial and/or administrative support work.
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment.
- Good knowledge of communication and documentation standards.
- Good knowledge of corporate computerized financial / travel / human resources systems and administrative procedures and policies.
- Good knowledge of the organizational structure.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.