Deadline: 1 June 2020
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Collect and compile data on programme activities to support reporting on programme delivery.
- Provide information on programme expenditures and status of programme budget.
- Process, format and proof-read reports, documents, publications and correspondence related to the work of the unit from draft texts.
- Review and direct correspondence, calls and queries to appropriate contacts; provide for background information; respond to routine enquiries.
- Make arrangements for meetings, seminars and events: implement logistics, prepare correspondence, compile and distribute documents, make administrative arrangements.
- Initiate and follow up on administrative and financial actions related to staff management, non-staff support, travel, payments, and procurement.
- Perform other duties as required.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary School Education.
- 3 year’s of relevant experience in financial and/or administrative support work.
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment.
- Good knowledge of communication and documentation standards.
- Good knowledge of corporate computerized financial / travel / human resources systems and administrative procedures and policies.
- Good knowledge of the organizational structure.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.