Deadline: 11 June 2020
UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNCDF makes public and private finance work for the poor in the world’s 47 least developed countries (LDCs).
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Provide effective programme support to the management of the Local Development Finance (LDF).
- Administration and implementation of programme strategies, adapts processes and procedures.
- Administrative support to the LDF Management & Programme Colleagues.
- Support in creation & management of strategic partnerships & knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary Education, preferably with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political or Social Sciences or related fields would be highly desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- Minimum 6 year’s of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, will require a minimum 3 year’s of relevant work experience.
- Specialized training in office management and administration is highly desirable.
- Experience with a UN organization/ agency is desirable.
- Experience with ERP system ATLAS and UNDP Procurement Processes, Porgrammes & Policies etc is highly desired, but not a requirement.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information,visit UNCDF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.