Deadline: 11 June 2020
UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNCDF makes public and private finance work for the poor in the world’s 47 least developed countries (LDCs).
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Provide effective programme support to the management of the Local Development Finance (LDF).
- Administration and implementation of programme strategies, adapts processes and procedures.
- Administrative support to the LDF Management & Programme Colleagues.
- Support in creation & management of strategic partnerships & knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary Education, preferably with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political or Social Sciences or related fields would be highly desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- Minimum 6 year’s of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, will require a minimum 3 year’s of relevant work experience.
- Specialized training in office management and administration is highly desirable.
- Experience with a UN organization/ agency is desirable.
- Experience with ERP system ATLAS and UNDP Procurement Processes, Porgrammes & Policies etc is highly desired, but not a requirement.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information,visit UNCDF.