Deadline: 30 September 2018
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Associate will perform the following function-
- Collect, analyse and present background information for preparation of the United Nations Partnership Assistance Framework (UNPAF), Country Programme Development (CPD), as well as effective application of Results-Based Management (RBM) tools and establishment of management targets.
- Create project in the UN financial and administrative system (Atlas), preparation of required budget revisions, revision of project and project status, determination of unutilized funds, operational and financial close of a project.
- Review of NIM projects Financial Reports; preparation of non-Purchase Order (PO) vouchers for development projects.
- Analyse information on donors, preparation of donor’s profile.
- Organize training for the operations/ projects staff on programme.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary Education, preferably with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political Science and Social Sciences would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- Minimum 6 years of Secondary School, or 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree holder, of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNDP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.