Deadline: 27 June 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Management Officer in Islamabad, Pakistan. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Lead strategic planning for programme operations and advise the POL Coordinator.
- Anticipate challenges and bottlenecks and prepare mitigating plans.
- Oversee risk management and compliance.
- Liaise with EMRO and HQ counterparts on operational planning and coordination.
- Oversee HR planning and management functions in the programme.
- Provides managerial and administrative support to the Polio Programme by supervising.
- Polio Administration, Finance, HR, Logistics & procurement, fleet and resource management teams within Pakistan.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s level or above) in management, business administration, finance or accounting or other social studies from an accredited/recognized institute.
- Degree or training in information management systems and their application to project monitoring and evaluation.
- At least 7 year’s of relevant experience combined at national and international levels in management and administration, including supervision of staff.
- Experience in in developing and promoting the implementation of state-of-the-art and transparent financial, administrative and managerial procedures.
- Experience in developing countries.
- Prior humanitarian working experience at field level, with WHO, other UN agency, health cluster partners, recognized humanitarian organizations or with an international nongovernmental organization.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.