Deadline: 15 November 2019
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Accountant in London, United Kingdom.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the review of project finance and accounts, budgets for accuracy, creating budget narratives, review of project forecasts and responding to financial requests as needed.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Accountant will perform the following:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Build understanding of projects through extensive business partnering.
- Complete month end financial reporting and review of project financial performance against trends and forecasts.
- Ensure profit and loss, balance sheet and headcount plans are accurately recorded in the system.
- Advise project directors and project managers on project budgeting, contract amendments and financial reporting to clients.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field preferred.
- Experience in project accounting and revenue recognition preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.