Deadline: 15 November 2019
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Accountant in London, United Kingdom.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the review of project finance and accounts, budgets for accuracy, creating budget narratives, review of project forecasts and responding to financial requests as needed.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Accountant will perform the following:
- Build understanding of projects through extensive business partnering.
- Complete month end financial reporting and review of project financial performance against trends and forecasts.
- Ensure profit and loss, balance sheet and headcount plans are accurately recorded in the system.
- Advise project directors and project managers on project budgeting, contract amendments and financial reporting to clients.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field preferred.
- Experience in project accounting and revenue recognition preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.