Deadline: 20 January 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 3 years.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Maintain database for managing Bangladesh and BRM Finance and Public Sector Management portfolio.
- Compile statistical data on projects/TAs and process such data into meaningful reports for inclusion in the BRM’s Finance and Public Sector Management portfolio review papers including those for country project review meetings and other project review meetings.
- Monitor progress on contract awards and disbursements, alert Portfolio Administration Unit (PAU) Head on possible risks and suggest steps to be undertaken to improve progress.
- Coordinate meetings on Finance and Public Sector Management portfolio performance including preparing project performance reports, minutes of meetings, and following up with concerned parties on the implementation of the agreed measures.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Commerce/engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year’s of relevant experience in infrastructure sectors.
- Experience in international agencies will be preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of various stages of the project cycle.
- Proficiency in the use of technology packages (common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics, PowerPoint and web-browsing and search engines.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and required information technologies.
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English and the national language (as required).
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with government officials within own work location and with colleagues throughout ADB.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.