Deadline: 27 April 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support SARD Results Team in mainstreaming Managing for Development Results (MfDR), specifically measuring and reporting of development impacts and results.
- Ensure SARD projects’ contribution to ADB results framework indicators are recorded on eOperations.
- Assist in coordinating with Strategy, Policy and Partnerships Department and other departments on all aspects related to MfDR and development effectiveness.
- Review and strengthen the quality of key departmental documents and reports, such as Technical Assistance (TA) reports and TA Completion Reports (TCR), country information notes, among others ensuring compliance with guidelines and completeness of assessment.
- Administrative support for consultant recruitment for Project Completion Reports (PCR).
- Support Management Information System (MIS) reporting for PCR.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Statistics.
- Knowledge on Environmental Science, Climate Change, Environmental Management, is an advantage.
- At least 5 year’s of work experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML, web usability principles and site information architecture.
- Good skills in web design and web content development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good analytical thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with individuals from different cultural national backgrounds.
- Ability to set priorities and manage workload, and work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.