Deadline: 27 May 2019
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Finance Administrator in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Finance Administrator will perform the following functions:
- Assist the Country Finance Officer/Sector Lead/Project Manager to ensure financial management and reporting practices are in compliance with SNV and donor policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports and projections for projects.
- Maintain accurate records of expenditures; monitor the financial status of activities.
- Maintain general ledger and reconcile bank accounts, prepare financial transactions and payments.
- Compile and track project budgets.
- Process payment requests; and prepare the local payroll.
- Track and maintain the petty cash register for program petty cash.
- Facilitate procurement process of annual audits by external auditor.
- Coordination, monitoring of budget depletion and review.
- Prepare and consolidate the monthly cash count and bank reconciliation of local SNV bank accounts.
- Prepare support documents and financial transactions for external audit.
- Assist with program administration and bank transactions.
- Maintain program inventory and records including fixed assets, material control and stock.
- Facilitate procurements.
- Organize and conduct training, and/or coaching for partner(s).
- Contribute to financial and operational aspects of project start up and close out.
- Review all financial supporting documents for transactions in order to verify costs are allowable, allocable, and reasonable and supporting documentation is completed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least 5 year’s of experience in accounting and finance, with understanding of donor rules and regulations (preferred).
- Experience working with international organizations (preferred).
- Good command of spoken and written English and Khmer.
- Pro-active individual with initiative.
- Excellent computer skills (accounting software, Excel, etc.)
- Willingness to travel to provinces, with possibility of occasional international travel for trainings.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must send CV (not more than three pages) and a letter of motivation (one page). Please include in CV all positions, employers, and start and end dates of employment through online process.
For more information, please visit SNV.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.