Deadline: 25 May 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Finance and Administrative Assistant in New Delhi, India.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Finance and Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist in monitoring the development plans and priorities, reports and other relevant information of project implementing partners with a view of identifying potential areas for cooperation.
- Provide programming and administrative support to activities undertaken by the implementing partners and prepare briefs, periodical reports, media updates and statistical data on status of project activities, to contribute to the preparation of technical and progress reports.
- Draft correspondence, letters, emails, meeting notes, memoranda and reports on administrative matters in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks, including logistical support to the project personnel, travel arrangements, visas, hotel reservation, etc. and provide logistics arrangements for conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings.
- Responsible for all logistical support to the project partners/ experts engaged by the project in India and Korea, including travel arrangements, visas, hotel reservation, etc. for implementation of project activities.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education
- 5 year’s of progressively responsible administrative, secretarial and finance work.
- Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Professional training in finance and administrative field would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience of supporting implementation of technical cooperation projects and working effectively with government bodies, bilateral / multilateral agencies including UN would be an asset.
- Excellent command in English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of Telugu would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.