Deadline: 31 December 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Grants & Finance Officer in Copenhagen, Denmark. The duration of this post is 2 years.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Grants & Finance Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that contractual obligations are met in terms of finance and administrative requirements.
- Ensure that OFDA rules and procedures are understood and respected.
- Ensure financial monitoring and budget follow-up, and supporting project teams in budget planning.
- Support project managers to ensure implementation of projects according to work and budget plans.
- Support project managers in donor and internal reporting requirements, prepare financial reports and align with narrative; review narrative in line with agreement and proposal.
- Liaise with USAID/OFDA (e.g. reports, grants management and administrative issues).
- Lead on all sub-contracts/agreements with partners, and ensure they align with donor regulations.
- Process partner payments, and all other related payments related to the projects.
- Support project team on Dynamics transactions (such as personal expense reports etc.).
- Lead on all procurement processes in line with DRC and Donor rules.
- Support M&E on projects when required.
- Ensure all grant documentation is up to date and uploaded to Dynamics (ERP).
- Support any other finance and administrative tasks for the units as and when required.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s of work experience from a humanitarian/development organisation and/or from donor administration in similar position.
- Relevant educational background (university degree or equivalent) and proven finance qualification.
- Experience with USAID grant management including donor relations and preferably good general knowledge about donor guidelines and procedures.
- Experience working in an ERP system.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Experience with administrative and procurement procedures.
- Proactive, flexible and detail-oriented approach to tasks and a service minded approach.
- Good collaboration and communication skills and ability to build good working relations with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.