Deadline: 12 September 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Support Officer in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Support Officer will perform the following functions-
- Monitor projects finances and advises the Infrastructure Manager accordingly.
- Track expenditure and advises on relevant action when required to revise budgets (realignment and amendment).
- Produce periodic financial reports; including developing financial monitoring and reporting formats as per UNOPS requirements.
- Support the Infrastructure Manager by monitoring budgets, cash flow forecast and reporting on expense obligations to ensure that deliverables are met.
- Alert the Infrastructure Manager or any financial shortfalls and over-expenditures of the project.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics or related field in combination with qualifying experience is required.
- Master’s Degree in accounting, financial management, business administration or related filed would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in providing financial management services, professional accounting experience with responsibility for project accounting and preparation of financial statements in a highly computerized environment is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is required.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Myanmar language is required.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.