Deadline: 19 June 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Reporting Analyst in Copenhagen, Denmark. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing analysis to support results monitoring and reporting.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Reporting Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Results analysis and reporting
- Support the Team Lead on all aspects of UNOPS results based reporting, including providing analysis for the preparation of the annual report of the Executive Director to the Executive Board, in terms of data collection, quality assurance and analysis.
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative analysis to support performance management and decision making.
- Implement systems for results monitoring and reporting, internal and external.
- Provide analysis on the UNOPS Strategic Plan (SP) and associated Mid-Term Review (MTR) in the area of Results Based Management (RBM).
- Corporate services and support
- Support the Team Lead in continuously improving UNOPS Quarterly Business Review process, including providing analysis to support performance discussions between Regional and HQ Directors and the Executive Office.
- Support senior management decision making by providing quality analysis of UNOPS performance, financial- and non-financial.
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Constantly monitor and evaluate policies, procedures, methods, tools and associated systems to ensure its utility, applicability and efficacy.
- Assist in the development of new policies and procedures and introduce innovation and best practices in business operations to enhance services.
- Assist in refining processes to maximise the benefits of management information system to enhance efficiency and facilitate organisational/management monitoring, oversight and reporting.
- Implement training events and design/set training agenda to build capacity of stakeholders on results management, analysis and reporting.
Applicants must have-
- An Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or other related financial field is required.
- First-level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in combination with additional 2 years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced university degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial analysis and reporting in a large international organisation or business corporation is required.
- Some experience in UN system organisations an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at UNOPS.