Deadline: 2 December 2019
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Resource Management Analyst in Mexico City, Mexico. The duration of this post 3 years.
The Resource Management Analyst will be responsible for accounting transactions and vendor payments, to performing compliance reviews and reporting to central control units, to supporting and advising staff on a host of RM topics.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Resource Management Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Financial Control and Fiduciary Responsibilities:
- Support internal controls framework of country office financial transactions and business operations, including review of effectiveness of the internal control systems and monitoring;
- Within the SAP framework establishes and coordinates specification for and implements new or enhanced country office specific reporting systems to meet management and Institutional requirements;
- General Administration:
- In coordination with the administrative team, ensure that Bank’s assets and inventories are appropriately recorded and safeguarded
- Coordinate and provide support for the local administrative procurement of supplies, goods and services
- Help in development of administrative policies and practices in consultation with other units for the efficient and effective operation of the country office.
- Analysis, Monitoring, Reporting and Communicating:
- Proactively establish and maintain interface with the client, providing high caliber support
- Review accounting transactions, reconciliation reports, open items report, monthly accounting reports
- Monitor and review country office budget and expenses, identifying/resolving issues and discussing them with the SRMO and country office management
- Maintain financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments and other day-to-day transactions
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate staff rules and procedures to all staff on a regular basis.
- Maintain interaction with suppliers to enhance purchasing conditions.
- Handle all administrative procurement actions, including liaising with GCS as needed, for example vehicle purchases.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Accounting, Business, Finance).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field, e.g. accounting, finance, business.
- Track record of supporting business decision making through the provision of relevant analytics
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) and people oriented
- Experience with relevant business areas from both in and outside the bank is not a must but will be helpful.
- Experience with business process analysis and design will be desirable
- The incumbent should be fluent both in English and in Spanish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.