Deadline: 2 December 2019
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Resource Management Analyst in Mexico City, Mexico. The duration of this post 3 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Resource Management Analyst will be responsible for accounting transactions and vendor payments, to performing compliance reviews and reporting to central control units, to supporting and advising staff on a host of RM topics.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Resource Management Analyst will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Financial Control and Fiduciary Responsibilities:
- Support internal controls framework of country office financial transactions and business operations, including review of effectiveness of the internal control systems and monitoring;
- Within the SAP framework establishes and coordinates specification for and implements new or enhanced country office specific reporting systems to meet management and Institutional requirements;
- General Administration:
- In coordination with the administrative team, ensure that Bank’s assets and inventories are appropriately recorded and safeguarded
- Coordinate and provide support for the local administrative procurement of supplies, goods and services
- Help in development of administrative policies and practices in consultation with other units for the efficient and effective operation of the country office.
- Analysis, Monitoring, Reporting and Communicating:
- Proactively establish and maintain interface with the client, providing high caliber support
- Review accounting transactions, reconciliation reports, open items report, monthly accounting reports
- Monitor and review country office budget and expenses, identifying/resolving issues and discussing them with the SRMO and country office management
- Maintain financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments and other day-to-day transactions
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate staff rules and procedures to all staff on a regular basis.
- Maintain interaction with suppliers to enhance purchasing conditions.
- Handle all administrative procurement actions, including liaising with GCS as needed, for example vehicle purchases.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Accounting, Business, Finance).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field, e.g. accounting, finance, business.
- Track record of supporting business decision making through the provision of relevant analytics
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) and people oriented
- Experience with relevant business areas from both in and outside the bank is not a must but will be helpful.
- Experience with business process analysis and design will be desirable
- The incumbent should be fluent both in English and in Spanish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WBG.