Deadline: 31 December 2019
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Resource Management Analyst in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post 3 years.
The Resource Management Analyst will be responsible to be fungible and able to work across different assignments over time depending on business needs and professional development objectives.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Resource Management Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Specialist in business finance analytics, controls, processes and data management.
- Support decision-making through the provision of timely, fit for purpose information on the management of financial resources across all funding sources.
- In line with the competencies listed below, Analysts are expected to be experts in the day-to-day maintenance of the core RM systems, processes and disciplines, with advanced knowledge of RM policies, SAP and the Bank’s core reporting and data mining tools.
- Work directly with client management as business partners.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (e.g., Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, etc.).
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Bank RM/finance systems and reports, particularly SAP, BW/AO and BPC.
- Experience in financial modelling (advanced Excel skills).
- Demonstrated experience in data management and extensive data modelling skills using advanced Excel such as PowerQuery and PowerPivot or other software packages (including experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI); in addition, experience and knowledge in Business Planning, Monitoring and WPA is a must.
- Track record of supporting business decision making through the provision of relevant analytics.
- Demonstrable experience supporting programs financed from different funding sources.
- Proficiency in RM Analyst competencies.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.