Deadline: 23 May 2016
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Resource Management Assistant in Rabat, Morocco.
The Resource Management Assistant will support Finance and Resource Management functions in its Rabat office as well as other MNA country offices as required.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Resource Management Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Review transactions posted in SAP, including payroll, operating expenses, procurement, travel, vendor payments, charge backs and other work program and office running expenses to ensure posted correctly and promptly.
- Review cash flow and replenishment needs, and ensure timeous receipt of replenishment funds.
- Consult and interact with clients inside and outside the Bank to resolve accounting related issues.
- Address queries from staff by providing references to Bank financial and administrative policies and procedures in administrative expense related subject areas.
- Provide information and assistance on staff benefits policies.
- Process accurately and promptly in SAP transactions, including payroll, operating expenses, procurement, travel, vendor payments, charge backs and other work program and office running expenses.
- Process transactions in the Asset Management module for office inventories.
- Check invoices and bills from vendors and prepare payments for purchase of services and goods.
- Prepare reconciliations, and ensure up to date at any given point in time.
- Clear outstanding items on the open items report; keep documents and invoices systematically which support the accounts.
- Consult and interact with clients inside and outside the Bank to effect timely payments.
- Assist in the country office modernization project, including the streamlining/outsourcing of transaction processing.
Applicants must have-
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or Accountant qualification in Morocco or other equivalent professional qualification are strongly encouraged to apply. Associate degree or equivalent is the minimum education requirement.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant field (accounting, finance, and administration) at the World Bank, or in an international private or public sector setting.
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting, financial management, budgeting, and internal controls.
- Ability to research, analyze, and synthesize information, interpret data, retrieve information from SAP or similar integrated systems and clearly and concisely prepare results.
- Demonstrated ability to provide reliable information and timely submission of tasks/outputs.
- Experience in providing financial analysis and support.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, complex accounting systems and reporting tool.
- Knowledge and application of relevant Bank policies and practices as they relate to financial management (e.g., Administrative Manual, Controls Guide, and Procurement Guidelines, etc.).
- Proficiency in oral and written English required as well as French and Arabic.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare, present and discuss findings in written & oral form.
- Ability to work independently and to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Arabic, English and French Languages are essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.