Deadline: 24 October 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Risk Management Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Risk Management Analyst will provide support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, methodologies, and procedures for the assessment of (a) country and sovereign risk, and (b) industry, sector, and regulatory risk; and contribute to the production of related reports, recommendations, and policy papers.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Risk Management Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of methods, tools, analytics and procedures for a structured country risk analysis process.
- Provides support in ADB’s ratings process by assisting in the assessments and ratings of country, sovereign, regulatory and industry risk.
- Establishes and maintains a database and an efficient process to synthesize information that is produced within and outside ADB.
- Analyzes and forecasts macroeconomic and industry trends.
- Supports the development of methodologies for assessment and pricing of political risk guarantees.
- Supports ad hoc preparation of risk outlooks for management and external consumption.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned as reflected in the incumbent’s work plan..
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or statistics/econometrics or related fields; preferably with an MBA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designation or similar qualification.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in related fields, with experience in economic research and/or country risk analysis.
- Preferably with familiarity on risk rating tools, credit pricing, exposure limits, capital adequacy, and related topics in the area of risk management.
- Strong computer proficiency, particularly in using spreadsheets; experience with statistical/econometric software and database applications would be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.