Deadline: 5 May 2017
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Audit Officer in Manila, Philippines.
The Senior Audit Officer will responsible for taking a leadership role in conducting independent and objective audit and advisory services, with emphasis in sovereign operations.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Audit Officer will perform the following functions-
- Serve as auditor-in-charge for small to medium-sized non-complex engagements, with emphasis on sovereign operations, and assumes responsibility and accountability of achieving engagement objectives.
- Serve as a team member in large and complex engagements.
- Conduct independent and objective audits and reviews of business processes and internal control systems.
- Formulate risk-based audit plans, conducts interviews, obtains and analyzes relevant data and information.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and reliability of processes.
- Formulate findings and recommendations, and follows through on resulting recommendations.
- Maintain high quality working papers and audit reports that are thorough, accurate, and timely.
- Monitor, follow-up, and reports on the status of implementation of recommendations resulting from audits.
- Provide advisory services to help improve efficiency, effectiveness, and internal controls of business processes of clients.
- Contribute to formulating possible solutions to root causes of problems.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields; preferably with Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Professional certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA); Certified Public Accountant (CPA); or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in auditing, accounting, finance, multilateral bank sovereign operations, or related field in financial institutions or large organizations.
- Working knowledge of TeamMate audit and ACL data analysis (or similar) software is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.