Deadline: 7 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Finance and Administration Assistant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Senior Finance and Administration Assistant will provide support in general administration, personnel management, and institutional procurement and contract management.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Finance and Administration Assistant will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Act as eProcurement focal and handles the institutional procurement in accordance with administrative orders on institutional procurement and contract management; responsible for assets management, including disposal and registration.
- Provide support for communications and travel requirements, and vehicle and office security arrangements; helps manage office buildings maintenance; and coordinates in the office relocation.
- Assist in the required logistics arrangement, property insurance, shipment for staff relocation; and assists the Crisis Management Team in emergency, safety and security of staff.
- Assist in the preparation of materials and orientation to new staff; assists international staff in relation to their relocation; maintains an up-to-date benefit policies and ensures understanding of all CARM staff.
- Coordinate in-house training programs; handles leave management system; monitors staff attendance and service staff responsibilities; and facilitates recruitment of contractors, staff consultant, outsourced staff and service providers.
- Coordinate with medical / dental retainers and advises staff on arrangements with medical and dental retainers. Monitors the activities of drivers, cleaners, gardener, security guards and the maintenance of RM compound.
- Act as alternate processor in the financial management and accounting system (FMAS); prepares vouchers and periodic reports and financial statements; handles day-to-day operations of petty cash fund of CARM; serves as back up of Finance and Administration Assistant during his/her absence.
- Act as eTrip focal in CARM for coordinating technical problems; and verifies travel requests authorization (TRA), requests for reimbursement of business travel (RRBT) for CARM staff.
- Perform other tasks as reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, finance or relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in general administration, personnel management, and institutional procurement and contract management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good analytical thinking and prioritization skills.
- Good team player, and good interpersonal skills.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.