Deadline: 7 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Finance and Administration Assistant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Senior Finance and Administration Assistant will provide support in general administration, personnel management, and institutional procurement and contract management.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Finance and Administration Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Act as eProcurement focal and handles the institutional procurement in accordance with administrative orders on institutional procurement and contract management; responsible for assets management, including disposal and registration.
- Provide support for communications and travel requirements, and vehicle and office security arrangements; helps manage office buildings maintenance; and coordinates in the office relocation.
- Assist in the required logistics arrangement, property insurance, shipment for staff relocation; and assists the Crisis Management Team in emergency, safety and security of staff.
- Assist in the preparation of materials and orientation to new staff; assists international staff in relation to their relocation; maintains an up-to-date benefit policies and ensures understanding of all CARM staff.
- Coordinate in-house training programs; handles leave management system; monitors staff attendance and service staff responsibilities; and facilitates recruitment of contractors, staff consultant, outsourced staff and service providers.
- Coordinate with medical / dental retainers and advises staff on arrangements with medical and dental retainers. Monitors the activities of drivers, cleaners, gardener, security guards and the maintenance of RM compound.
- Act as alternate processor in the financial management and accounting system (FMAS); prepares vouchers and periodic reports and financial statements; handles day-to-day operations of petty cash fund of CARM; serves as back up of Finance and Administration Assistant during his/her absence.
- Act as eTrip focal in CARM for coordinating technical problems; and verifies travel requests authorization (TRA), requests for reimbursement of business travel (RRBT) for CARM staff.
- Perform other tasks as reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, finance or relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in general administration, personnel management, and institutional procurement and contract management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good analytical thinking and prioritization skills.
- Good team player, and good interpersonal skills.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.