Deadline: 12 August 2020
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Finance Associate in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 33 months.
IUCN provides public, private and non-governmental organizations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place together.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Finance Associate will perform the following functions:
- Perform all activities related to the finance of project.
- Scrutinize bills, vouchers in accordance with financial policy of the organization for payment processing.
- Preparation of payment for staff, suppliers, PNGO’s, vendors etc. and make sure that all the supporting documents are affix with vouchers and no duplicate payment is made.
- Petty cash payment and reconciliation on a regular basis as per IUCN policy and procedures.
- Data entry in ERP on a daily basis and make sure that the data entering in system are error free.
- Preparation of advance adjustment with necessary vouchers.
- Maintain files for vouchers and other finance documents.
- Stamp PAID all invoice during payment.
- Preparation of prescribed tax forms and deposited into Govt. treasury on monthly basis.
- Preparation of cheques or electronic bank transfer for payments.
- Collection of cheque book and bank statement from bank on a regular basis and maintain in safe custody.
- Preparation of bank account reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Prepare all financial report as per project requirement.
- Make sure that all the bank related correspondences are kept in a separate file chronologically.
- Assist Finance Manager in financial matters particularly in preparation of budget, financial reports as per organizational requirement.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting/Management and/or MBA (major in Finance/Accounting/Management) from reputed university.
- CMA/CA (Partly qualified) completed will be given preference.
- Minimum 3-5 year’s professional experiences in related field in an International/ National NGOs.
- Sound knowledge on Tax and VAT application.
- Practical knowledge and skills in computer accounting software especially ERP.
- Computer literacy is mandatory, Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc..
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Professional, Honest, Dedicated, Energetic, Smart, Team builder, Polite in manner with positive personality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, writing and spoken communication skills in English are essential.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, computer literacy essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IUCN.