Deadline: 7 April 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Financial Management Specialist in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Financial Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- To carry out all financial responsibilities related to Awqaf portfolios and investments.
- Follow up, monitor and report all financial matters, settlements and overdues with all related parties internally or externally.
- Advice seniors on all related relevant financial and investment matters to maximize the efficiency of the department & Bank operations.
- Supervise the work of related teams of less senior accountants / financial staff.
- Develop, review and approve all Awqaf financial, investment, operational, business plan and financial modeling.
- Oversee all related Awqaf disbursements and repayments and ensure that they are in line with IDB guidelines.
- Supervise accounting & financial data collection, accuracy, processing, reporting and dissemination.
- Supervise the updating process of all related disbursement & repayment records.
- Follow up on the completion of the annual financial reports in close coordination with the Central Finance Department.
- Provide any needed support during internal & external audits.
- Verify and approve information / documentation in line with the approval process to maintain Bank control procedures.
- Supervise preparation and present financial reports to ensure appropriate and timely action is taken based on reliable on financial information, (i.e. disbursement & repayments to the Central Finance Dept to ensure that all disbursements are in-line with the agreed plans and payments schedule.
- Compile, prepare & disseminate periodic performance reports to keep the concerned seniors abreast of the latest progress and development.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters Degree or PhD in Accounting / Finance / Business Management.
- 12 years of relevant experience with Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management, 9 years with Masters Degree or 7 years with PhD.
- Supervisory experience in accounting activities related to ensuring accuracy and timely processing of disbursements, billing and repayments.
- Experience guiding team members in resolving payment related issues.
- Working knowledge of project management cycle.
- Experience preparing financial reports.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP and ADABAS modules, and SWIFT System.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.