Deadline: 25 August 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Procurement Specialist in Costa Rica.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Procurement Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Lead the procurement function and oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
- Provide leadership and direction to the procurement organization manages and develops resources to deliver business partner satisfaction and achievement of overall business and financial objectives.
- Negotiate favorable contractual terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Build strong relationships with partners, fostering collaboration and teamwork.
- Deliver on cost reduction commitments through the identification, development and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Develop and implement efficiencies, standardized tools, practices and procedures shortening the quotation, Request for Proposals (RFP) and decision making and evaluation time.
Applicant must have:
- BA/BS in business, finance, economics, purchasing or related field required, advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 year’s leadership experience in procurement, setting procurement strategies, driving cost savings and improving terms and conditions.
- Self-starter with excellent business/financial acumen, proficient working with cross-functional teams, including demonstrated motivation, influence, and the ability to drive change across all levels of the organization and geographical boundaries.
- Excellent leadership skills including clearly demonstrated global perspective and understanding of factors impacting businesses and their suppliers.
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload and maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English Level 4 minimum required, Level 5 preferred.
- Nationality of Costa Rica.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.