Deadline: 31 March 2017
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Treasury Officer in Manila, Philippines.
The Senior Treasury Officer will provide analytical support necessary to monitor, evaluate and execute funding and ALM-related opportunities in various capital markets with particular focus on derivatives and with a view to raising cost efficient funds as part of the ADB’s annual borrowing program.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Treasury Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide analytical support necessary to monitor, evaluate and execute funding opportunities in various capital markets with particular focus on derivatives and with a view to raising cost efficient funds as part of ADB’s annual borrowing program.
- Participate in analysis of derivative transactions and related swap intermediation charges and collateral arrangements.
- Coordinate closely with internal ADB departments to facilitate major currency operations including reviewing of new structures and markets and ensuring compliance with ADB policies.
- Facilitate and coordinate the annual reviews by credit rating agencies and assist in the review of the relevant reports to ensure that these are accurate and appropriate.
- Assist in the development, upgrade or enhancement of systems supporting the pricing, valuation and risk management requirements of the division.
- Facilitate necessary activities including the required interfaces with or migration to other systems.
- Participate in the review or formulation of policies and guidelines governing Treasury’s activities.
- Perform research on and comparisons with the methodologies, practices and systems of other multilateral development banks and adopt best practices, as appropriate to ADB.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Economics, Engineering or other related disciplines; preferably with Master’s degree or equivalent, in the field of business administration or finance.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in treasury and risk management and derivatives valuation with a major bank or international financial institution.
- Proven interpersonal skills with both internal and external clients; ability to liaise with external consultants, collateral managers and custodians.
- Ability to mentor junior local staff to facilitate work planning, delivery and quality review Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Ability to analyze and understand financial and risk implications of derivative transactions.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and effect analysis and risk assessment of a non-standard nature.
- Proficiency in ADB standard software programs, information technologies, and database management.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.